DIPACO Career Opportunities
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Injector Disassembly Technician
Supervisor: DTech Reman Supervisor
The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time. The job environment is stable, based on known relationships with people and well-defined processes.
Job knowledge and competency is built through structured step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and peers. Communication with others is based on knowledge of repetitive job routines and procedures gained from sufficient on the job experience.
Consistent, error free work based on defined regulations and standards are key measures of job performance success. The job environment promotes steady, methodical work output so that job routines can be completed on time and error-free.
This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
Disassembly and cleaning of injector components in the quantity required to maintain sufficient stock to support the injector assembly production schedule.
Qualifications (Skills and Attributes):
• High school education or equivalent workforce experience
• Mechanical aptitude with good hand / eye coordination and dexterity
• Self-motivated and detail oriented
• Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and working with decimals
• Written and verbal comprehension skills
Working Environment + Physical Requirements:
• Ability to work in a rebuild service shop environment with solvents and oils.
• Ability to use hand tools, power tools, hydraulic presses and measurement devices.
• Ability to work in a standing position for extended time periods and lift up to 60 lbs.
• Disassemble, clean, inspect and test components to prequalify for use in injector assembly production
• Disassemble injectors meeting defined specifications and schedules
• Maintain proper storage and identification of cores, component parts, and subassemblies
• Follow DIPACO procedures, guidelines and specifications to maintain product quality.
• Complete tasks in an efficient manner to meet DIPACO production requirements while maintaining quality standards.
• Be actively involved in the DIPACO quality process. Look for and communicate to management improvements in processes, parts
and standards that will improve productivity and product quality.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• Perform maintenance on tools and equipment.
• Competitive compensation
• Competitive benefits package:
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Company-provided heath plan
• Paid vacation/holidays
• Employment with a firm committed to the core values of:
• Superior Products – Excellence In Reputation
• Never Be Satisfied
• Ownership = Teamwork + Respect + Performance + Responsibility
DIPACO is based in Reno, NV and has been in the diesel aftermarket since 1948. We are a leader in providing repair parts to the diesel fuel injection repair industry. Our DTech brand products are a growing, industry leading line of remanufactured diesel fuel pumps and injectors for the North American automotive market. We want to be the best-run small business, not the biggest. We are looking to double our business in the next six years. Do you want to be part of the challenge?
To apply for this open position, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.