Position Description - Customer Experience Representative
Click here to download a copy of the position description.
Department: Customer Experience
Reports To: Customer Experience Manager
As a Customer Experience Representative, you will provide phenomenal customer experience in a 100% employee owned company. You will be working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships and working closely and accurately within established guidelines.
There is a need for an effective communicator, someone who is able to stimulate and motive others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. In general this is a position where guidelines, structure and established policies must be followed closely, while working with and for others. You will be working in an environment based on teamwork, respect, performance, and responsibility.
- Develop and foster customer relationships through professional, courteous, and efficient service for all basic customer experience requests by phone or e-mail.
- Ensure the efficient and accurate completion of all basic customer transaction requests including order entry.
- Utilize effective listening and communication skills to identify customer “Problems/Needs/Opportunities.”
- Resolve customer inquiries, concerns, and complaints either directly or by referring to another staff member as required.
- Daily interactions with customers and other DIPACO employees.
- Develop and grow relationships with outside sources.
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Able to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy of work
- Able to follow well-defined processes and procedures and guidelines
- Have a helpful, friendly, service orientated attitude
- Ability to make decisions independently based on established knowledge and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalence
- Previous customer service experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work at a faster than average pace
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Written and verbal comprehension skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email and experience with the Internet
- Work on activities that may be repetitive
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to interact with others in an effective manner
- You must have reliable means of transportation
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Company-provided health plan
- Paid vacation/holidays
Employment with a firm committed to the core values of:
- Superior Products – Excellence In Reputation
- Never Be Satisfied
- Ownership = Teamwork + Respect + Performance + Responsibility
DIPACO is based in Reno, NV and has been in the diesel aftermarket since 1948. We are a leader in providing repair parts to the diesel fuel injection repair industry. Our DTech brand products are a growing, industry leading line of remanufactured diesel fuel pumps and injectors for the North American automotive market.
We want to be the best-run small business, not the biggest. We are looking to double our business in the next six years. Do you want to be part of the challenge?
Interested? Click here to submit your resume.