- ONLINE Core Return Form For US + CanadaUS and Canadian customers can now enter your core return requests online. After submitting the request we will email you your return authorization and prepaid UPS return label.
Click here for the standard online return request form.
- DIPACO and DTech Pay The Freight Costs For Returning Used CoreThe steady return of pump, injector, and other product cores is essential to a successful remanufacturing program, having product available when you need it, and keeping product costs low. We know one of the hurdles customers face in using remanufactured products is the cost of returning used core. To eliminate that cost, DIPACO and DTech will pay the freight charges related to returning cores, subject to the following conditions.
• Prior to returning your cores, please contact DIPACO Customer Experience for a Core Return Authorization. They can be reached
at 800.648.4720 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• DIPACO Customer Service will email you a prepaid UPS return label for use in returning your cores.
• Only authorized cores can be included in the shipment. Other product included in the shipment will be disposed of.
• Paid core return applies only to product purchased at published DIPACO/DTech pricing.
- Core Fee BillingRefundable core fees will be charged at the time of product purchase and be invoiced separately from the product. Core fee credit will be applied to the customer account when cores are received subject to the following conditions.
• Core returns are due at DIPACO / DTech in accordance with the customer's payment terms.
• Cores not returned within 120 days after invoice date will not be eligible for return.
• Credit card customers (paying with a credit card at the time of invoice) and COD customers will have 120 days after invoice date
to return cores for credit.
• Core returns in excess of items purchased will not be accepted.
• Cores must be returned with the applicable completed DIPACO or DTech Core Return Form, available below.
• To receive credit cores must meet the core criteria outlined below.
- Core Processing GuideThis Core Processing Guide will help you become familiar with the Core Return Process at DIPACO / DTech. This will eliminate the possibility of missed steps and help ensure that your cores are processed and credited quickly.
Click here for the Core Processing Guide (right-click to download).
- Core Acceptance CriteriaClick here for the current DTech core acceptance criteria (right-click to download).
- Core Return FormsClick here for the DTech core return form (right-click to download).
Click here for the DIPACO Diesel Parts core return form (right-click to download).
- Core Policy TransitionThe core policy relating to DIPACO and DTech paying the return core freight costs is effective June 3, 2014.
The core policy relating to refundable core fees be charged at the time of invoice is effective June 30, 2014.
Please click here for more information on the transition between core accounting systems.
Note: This policy is limited to customers in the United States.