Update: You spoke; we listened. We've updated our core return policy. Goodbye, 120 days; hello ONE YEAR! You now have one full year to return cores and receive core credit on purchased DTech products that have a core fee. Don't forget, DIPACO / DTech will pay return freight on cores(1). This policy update is retroactive to April 1, 2017. For full details of our core policy, continue reading.
ONLINE CORE RETURN FORM FOR US + CANADA
US and Canadian customers can now enter your core return requests online. After submitting the request we will email you your return authorization and prepaid UPS return label.
Click here for more information about our updated online core return form.
DIPACO / DTECH PAYS THE FREIGHT COST FOR RETURNING USED CORES
The steady return of pump, injector, and other product cores is essential to a successful remanufacturing program, having product available when you need it, and keeping product costs low. We know one of the hurdles customers face in using remanufactured products is the cost of returning used core. To eliminate that cost, DIPACO / DTech will pay the freight charges related to returning core(1), subject to the following conditions.
• Prior to returning your cores, please contact DIPACO Customer Experience for a Core Return Authorization. They can be reached at 800.648.4720 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• DIPACO Customer Service will email you a prepaid UPS return label for use in returning your cores.
• Only authorized cores can be included in the shipment. Other product included in the shipment will be disposed of.
• Paid core return applies only to product purchased at published DIPACO / DTech pricing.
CORE FEE BILLING
Refundable core fees will be charged at the time of product purchase and be invoiced separately from the product. Core fee credit will be applied to the customer account when cores are received subject to the following conditions.
• Core returns are due at DIPACO / DTech in accordance with the customer's payment terms.
• Cores not returned within 1 year after invoice date (effective April 1, 2017) will not be eligible for return.
• Credit card customers (paying with a credit card at the time of invoice) and COD customers will have 1 year after invoice date (effective April 1, 2017) to return cores for credit.
• Core returns in excess of items purchased will not be accepted.
• Cores must be returned with the applicable completed DIPACO or DTech Core Return Form, available below.
• To receive credit cores must meet the core criteria outlined below.
CORE PROCESSING GUIDE
This Core Processing Guide will help you become familiar with the Core Return Process at DIPACO / DTech. This will eliminate the possibility of missed steps and help ensure that your cores are processed and credited quickly.
Click here for the Core Processing Guide (right-click to download).
CORE ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA
Click here for the current DTech core acceptance criteria (right-click to download).
CORE RETURN FORMS
Click here for the DTech core return form (right-click to download).
Click here for the DIPACO Diesel Parts core return form (right-click to download).
(1) Free freight on returned cores only applies to customers within the lower 48 continental states of USA. DIPACO / DTech does not pay return freight for cores coming from outside of the lower 48 continental states of USA.