DIPACO/DTech CORE POLICY
When an exchange product is purchased, a refundable core fee is charged on a separate invoice at the time of purchase/shipment. Cores must be returned, or the core fee paid, within 30 days of the core invoice date. Cores returned after the core fee has been paid are still eligible for core credit. Cores not returned with 1 year of the core invoice date will not be eligible for return.
CORE RETURN AUTHORIZATION
Customers returning cores must contact DIPACO / DTech Customer Experience prior to sending cores in order to receive a core return authorization. Core return requests can be entered online or by contacting DIPACO / DTech Customer Experience. After receiving the core return request we will email you your return authorization.
Click here for more information about our updated online core return form.
DIPACO / DTECH PAYS THE FREIGHT COST FOR RETURNING USED CORES
The steady return of pump, injector, and other product cores is essential to a successful remanufacturing program, having product available when you need it, and keeping product costs low. We know one of the hurdles customers face in using remanufactured products is the cost of returning used core. To eliminate that cost, DIPACO / DTech will pay the freight charges related to returning core(1), subject to the following conditions:
• Prior to returning your cores, enter your core return request online or contact DIPACO / DTech Customer Experience for a Core Return Authorization. They can be reached at 800.648.4720 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• DIPACO / DTech Customer Service will email you a prepaid UPS return label for use in returning your cores.
• Only authorized cores can be included in the shipment. Other product included in the shipment will be disposed of.
• Paid core return applies only to product purchased at published DIPACO / DTech pricing.
CORE FEE BILLING
Refundable core fees will be charged at the time of product purchase and will be invoiced separately from the product. Core fee credit will be applied to the customer account when cores are received subject to the following conditions:
• Core returns are due at DIPACO / DTech in accordance with the customer's payment terms.
• Cores not returned within 1 year after invoice date will not be eligible for return.
• Cores returns in excess of items purchased will not be accepted.
• Cores must be returned with the applicable DIPACO / DTech Core Return Authorization Form.
• To receive credit, cores must meet the core acceptance criteria outlined below.
• Due to the variety of preferred accounting
methods used by our customers, we do not automatically apply Core Credit Memos.
• Core credits can be applied towards any open invoice. Core credits will not be refunded.
• Credit card customers (paying with a credit card at the time of invoice) and COD customers will have 1 year after invoice date to return cores for credit.
CORE PROCESSING GUIDE
This Core Processing Guide will help you become familiar with the Core Return Process at DIPACO / DTech. This will eliminate the possibility of missed steps and help ensure that your cores are processed and credited quickly.
Click here for the Core Processing Guide (right-click to download).
CORE ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA
Click here for the current DTech core acceptance criteria (right-click to download).
(1) For customs cost and processing reasons, free freight on returned cores applies only to customers located in and shipping from the United States.